Friday, December 26, 2014

FREE 2015 Youth Theme Printable Set

Hello everyone! I made a set of 2015 Youth Theme printables for the Young Women in my stake, and I wanted to make them available to anyone who might be able to use them! There is an 11x17 poster, 8x10 sign, 8.5x11 binder cover, 4x5 cards, 4 inch square cards, bookmarks, pillow boxes, and a set of 12 tags. These would be great for gifts and favors throughout the year, or for whatever you'd like!
I would love some help spreading the word--please feel free to PIN this and direct everyone back here to my blog to download. Thank you! :)

Download the files here-be sure to download all 4 parts to get all your files!--


2015 Theme Part 1
2015 Theme Part 2
2015 Theme Part 3
2015 Theme 11x17 Poster



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these! I especially love the colors. I have pinned this and will be using these for everything. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Printout its super cute! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thank you for being willing to share them for free :-) Our YW's presidency loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Our ward relief society has chosen to use this as our theme for 2016, and I'm in charge of our buletin board. I was wanting to use this, it's adorable... I was also wondering if you would be willing to send me a blank one- I am wanting to put our stake theme (a quote from Elder Holland) on the board as well and it would be awesome if it matched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny! Yes of course! Send me an email here:
      flipchickdesigns@gmail.com
      and I'll send over whatever you need!

      Shannon

      Delete